We encourage feedback on any and all issues of concern to residents. Please join us at our monthly meetings to discuss issues or send an email to President@khca.on.ca. We look forward to hearing your views!

Saturday, April 22, 2017

What you can do to help your child

What to do to help your child one by one

One thing you can do is to dial 211 for the Community Information Centre of Ottawa, which connects individuals to social, government and health resources.

If you need immediate assistance regarding an emotional crisis,
 call the Distress Centre of Ottawa and Region at 613-238-3311    
call the Mental Health Crisis Line at 613-722-6914.

It is Russian roulette each time somebody takes a chance with a drug