The application form for OC Transpo's new EquiPass is now available.
The application form for OC Transpo's new EquiPass, an affordable monthly transit pass that provides a lower-priced transit option for those who live on low incomes, is now available.
The EquiPass is priced at $57 per month, a 50 per cent discount from the adult monthly pass, and will be available for use starting April 1, 2017. It is available to individuals and families whose income is below the low-income threshold, which is set by the Government of Canada.
There are three steps to follow to get an EquiPass.
Step 1 – Apply
Application forms must be filled out and submitted for processing.
You can get an EquiPass application form:
· Online at octranspo.com
· By mail – Call 613-741-4390 (TTY 613-741-5280) to request a copy
· In person at various locations across Ottawa including:
· OC Transpo Customer Service Centres (Lincoln Fields, Rideau Centre, St-Laurent, Place d'Orléans, and 925 Belfast Road)
· City of Ottawa Client Service Centres
· City of Ottawa Public Libraries
· City of Ottawa Community and Social Support Centres
Health and Resource Centres